Laboratory Informatics Summit 2015
“Optimising Data Analytics & Knowledge Management in the Laboratory”
“Great depth and diversity. A valuable insight in to the future utility of laboratory solutions.” GSK
The only senior, industry led event in the bio-pharmaceutical space dedicated to the next generation of lab informatics applications and building a searchable, shareable database to enhance decision making and efficiency
Now in its 14th year, Europe's best and leading community event has had a rebrand to reflect the ever growing landscape of informatics in the laboratory. As the market shifts towards integrated versions of ELNs, LIMs, ELPs & SDMSs we build a brand new agenda with cutting edge topics and innovative solutions to your top challenges including:
- Interdisciplinary and Intercompany Accessibility of Data
- Maximising collaboration and reducing resources by bridging the interface gap between departments and laboratories with expertise from Pfizer
- Innovative solutions on manipulating data and maximising data analytics with Sanofi
- Optimising search retrieval functions with taxonomy & nomenclature with input from Roche
- Maintaining IP whilst retaining an open forum including cloud based and web based solutions
For a first look at our draft programme click here.
Brand New for 2015!
- The most senior, industry led panel in the laboratory informatics space
- 2 influential streams: Early Research & Discovery vs Downstream Development, Manufacturing & QC
- Join us for a focus session on data usability where we discover the bottlenecks in our procedures and how to manipulate our informatics
- 2 high impact workshops that push the boundaries of data manipulation, accessibility and visibility both intercompany and interdisciplinary
- Join the hands on vendor showcase: solution providers set up to speed date the delegation - a no nonsense approach to demos and solution discussions
Interested in attending? Take a first look at the draft agenda, check out our best rates for you and your team here or go straight ahead and book your place today.
Want to take advantage of a room full of heads and directors of informatics from key pharma companies? Sponsor the event. Email us at email@example.com
To build on long standing integrity by becoming one of our strategic event partners, please contact Mico Do Tanque on firstname.lastname@example.org